No. 4 Feb. 8, 2002
M U N D O B L A I N E O NEWS F E B. 8, 2 0 0 2
No sooner do I finish something than I have to tell everyone about it. It’s things like this that make life worthwhile. I have completed a wee lexicon of American slang that
I just couldn’t wait to post up to the site.
“Man Feebus, those are some pimp kicks!”
“Word, road dawg, these Nikes are wet!”
“Do tell, Fraaz. I wanted to Poonj my baitch, but she’s riding the cotton pony.”
“Yo man, that’s whack!”
If you are a citizen of empire, perhaps these bits o’ jargon won’t do much for you. If you are European, look out.
I have begun investigating u.s. army slang, just for the hell of it. Strange things on the way.
“I wanted to hit that Sergeant with the misery spoon when I was talking to the pig master”
“Bohica. Snafu for the DMOP.”
“Gimme some more Lifer Juice, Billy Bob”
And these catchy tunes as sung by our marching lads.
bin laden is a son of a bitch
drives his people into a ditch
when he’s through they’re always dead
till we put a bullet through his head
one from you
one from me
now he’s dead
you can see
good for you
good for me
*******T U X E D O M O O N AND O T H E R C D R E L E A S ES********
There are things being discussed right now for TM’s 2002 events.
1. We will most likely play St. Petersburg and Moscow in June, dates TBA.
In june we are also slated to play Sonar Festival in Spain.
2. The live in St. Petersburg CD is just about ready for release.
3. “Night Air” by BLR will be re-issued, together with “Paris en Automne”
Les Temps Modernes.
4. A collection of new tracks will be released by Gigolo Records very
5. We will continue work on the new “proper” CD either in Mexico or
6. A collaboration between BLR, Roger Eno,Giancarlo Bigazzi and Pier Luigi
Andreoni will be released in spring, featuring vocals and texts by BLR.
blaine leslie outta here